Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just can't get enough

I've found there are two things that I thought I had TONS of when Sophia was born...I even thought that maybe I had two many. I was wrong! I've since learned that you can never have enough burp clothes and blankets.
One of Sophia's favorite blankets is the Cuddle Zabba from AllyZabba. It's an adorable kiwi color "snugly" blanket with a beautiful trim. I get lots of compliments on it when we go out.
AllyZabba also has beautiful burp cloths. Or as they call them...Burpie Zabbas :)Just because you use them for spit up doesn't mean they shouldn't' be beautiful, right!
So anyway, just wanted to give you the tip...check out AllyZabba.com. If you're like I am, I'm not only always in the market for cool baby stuff for my little gal, but also for the dozens of friends I know who are having babies!

For more updates on my journey, sign up for www.getchicmail.com at www.ChicBlvd.com.

No comments: